The history of application development has been going on since the end of 2011.
The scope of WellQC software is determined by the tasks of quality control of digital geophysical material coming from contractors and is used by LUKOIL-Western Siberia LLC.
The capabilities of this module allow automatic data control in the following directions:
- open hole (wells that have left drilling), including inclinometry;
- field geophysical research, development control;
- analysis of calibration and reference data.
- The program performs over 200 different checks, including.
- The completeness of the material provided;
- Compliance of all presented data with the real range;
- Logical correspondence of curves, as well as tabular data;
- Monitoring compliance with the format and composition of the data to the declared format:
- Check syntactic correctness and duplicate strings;
The advantages are determined by the ability to set standards for each enterprise, both with the participation of developers and independently. The main feature of the software product is the built-in set and flexible configuration of the set of checks and rules through external XML files. In addition, the program has an internal multifunctional text editor that provides the ability to work with several documents, quick navigation by errors and viewing reference information. There is also the possibility of using the package to assess the quality of the material during the work of contractors. The development was carried out by a Russian company and is highly effective for the Russian market
System requirements are determined using the universal Java 1.6 environment and above.