Digitrak Falcon F2 GNB Location System
One probe supports multiple frequencies in the range from 9.0 kHz to 45 kHz;
- Using the MAX mode integrated in the system allows, in case of such a need, to select the transmission range of information, as well as to perform stabilization of the drilling depth readings;
- More power in a 15 "probe for the best system in the industry. Depth determination - up to 30 m., Data transfer - up to 42 m .;
- DigiTrak Falcon F2 HDL location has a high level of power and is considered one of the best systems present in the equipment used for horizontal directional drilling. So, for example, the system transmits information at a distance of up to 42 meters and can determine the depth of up to 30 meters;
- The umbrella and the system of location-based detection and control of equipment are maintained through specialized infrared ports;
- The system has a number of high-precision functions, which include the ability to clearly aim at the target and turn off the drill by the clock;
- Perfectly combined with any DigiTrak remote control displays.
Speaking about this system, it should also be said that the presence of the Falcon frequency optimizer makes it possible to almost instantly scan a large spectrum of radio frequencies for the presence of interference in them. After the scanning procedure, the equipment will automatically select the least clogged frequencies. At the same time, frequencies with a minimum level of interference will be displayed in a clear graph. All that remains for the operator managing this installation is to choose an optimally safe frequency with a minimum amount of interference. After choosing the optimal frequency, the equipment is launched, the probe is tracked and controlled using the infrared port.
Thanks to the use of similar technologies in the HDD locator, the work producer no longer needs to purchase and store many probes. And all that will be necessary is simply to optimize one broadband and multi-range probe and use frequencies that have the least amount of active interference and noise when performing work.
Standard equipment kits are Falcon remote displays. Alternative equipment for performing work can also use the more advanced Aurora ™ displays equipped with touch screens.