Lumasense ANDROS 6500 gas Analyzer
The LumaSense ANDROS 6500 Car Emissions Analyzer is an OEM high performance gas analyzer for vehicle diagnostics and inspection and maintenance programs. The ANDROS 6500 gas analyzer offers unrivaled accuracy and performance, complemented by ease of construction and operation. Unlike analyzers that require moving parts, the 6500 Series uses a pulsed infrared source, which provides high accuracy and reliability. The non-dispersive infrared spectroscopy (NDIR) system measures gases, communicates with the host computer via the RS232 or USB interface and allows the user to use TTL outputs, as well as analog and tachometric inputs that can be integrated into the data output stream for user convenience.
Features of the LumaSense ANDROS 6500 gas analyzer :
- Measures indicators up to 5 different gases: 3 - by the method of non-dispersive infrared spectroscopy (NDIR) and 2 - using plug-in sensors
- Serial outputs RS232, USB and / or TTL
- DC pump and solenoid valve actuators
- Analog to Digital Inputs (2)
- Differential pressure transmitter for low flow / leak detection