Solvent Efril SCR
Selective action on highly permeable interlayers and fractures provokes accelerated flooding of wells with bottom formation waters. The use of baths with paraffin solvents, in which the reagent is not pressed into the reservoir, allows you to evenly treat the exposed part of the reservoir, but only paraffin wax is dissolved on the walls of the well. The solvent does not penetrate deep into the PPP; it is not used fully and inefficiently.
Advantages of Efril SCF Technology
- the proposed technology for the integrated processing of PZP using AFO solvent Efril 317 D (SCR) with subsequent exposure to acid will eliminate the above disadvantages;
- The technology is designed to increase the hydraulic conductivity of a formation blocked by a paraffin deposit. It allows you to increase bottomhole pressure and average monthly flow rate of wells, to restore the filtration characteristics of the oil reservoir.
Scheme of specialized solvent selection for SCF at Efril
1. The receipt of the application from the Customer.
2. Provision of AFS samples from Zachachik, according to the regulations specially developed by Efril.
3. Collection of information about the field and prediction of possible complications of oil production associated with paraffin deposits in the PPP.
4. Determination of the exact composition and study of the properties of paraffin in the PPP using the Efril method.
5. Development of a special solvent composition and selection of processing technology for PPP.
6. Laboratory analysis of the effectiveness of the developed solvent for SCR, if necessary, obtaining an opinion from an independent laboratory.
7. Field trials.
8. Industrial application.