Announcer Security Infrared IKS-3
The announcer security infrared active linear IKS-3 is designed to issue an alarm notification when the intruder crosses the detection zone.
It is used to build security lines along the perimeter of objects.
Recommended for objects without exclusion zone.
The detector consists of blocks of an emitter (BI) and a receiver (BP) of infrared radiation mounted on opposite
the sides of the protected area, forming an infrared beam, at the intersection of which an alarm notification is issued.
- Detection zone shape - linear
- The maximum length of the detection zone is 100 m
- Indication of the “Alarm” and “Fault” modes (with the possibility of shutdown)
- Alarm transmission loop
- Failure message transmission loop
- The terminal block is located inside the instrument
|8 ... 28 V
|Ambient temperature range
|-25 ... + 50 ° C
|The degree of protection provided by the shell
|no more than 22 ma