Digital Spectrometer Neutron gamma ray Logging wide-range LPGC-Sh
(Equipment / Material)
Model Number: СНГК-Ш
Location or Storage Country: Russia
Service Engineering Support: Yes
Price: Call for price
Designed to record the energy spectra of gamma radiation generated during the moderation and absorption of neutrons from a closed radionuclide source and scattering of high-energy gamma radiation.
The registered information can be used for:
- determining the nature of saturation of the collectors;
- lithological breakdown of a section of wells;
- estimates of the content of elements abnormally absorbing thermal neutrons (Cl, H, Si, Ca, Fe, Mn, Ni, Co, etc.);
- estimates of scattering and absorbing neutron and gamma ray parameters of rocks and their ratios.
Features and Benefits
- registers gamma radiation in a wide range of energies, increasing the methodological capabilities of the LPG;
- the device is made in the form of a digital two-probe module containing two multi-channel energy spectrometers.