2” Gauge Hanger
The Gauge Hanger provides a reliable suspension of memory gauges in oil and gas wells.
The Gauge Hanger can be set in any section of the well and no internal nipple profile required for setting. Installation can be done by any suitable standard setting tool on Slickline, Wireline or E-line.
Small tool OD combined with rigid and short tool design allow running through well areas with small ID and achieve high flow rate when the Gauge Hanger is installed.
No conversion kit required to set the Gauge Hanger in all casing sizes and weights from 4-½ to 7 inch.
Tubular body and pocket type anchor design provide excellent protection of the slips when RIH and POH. Active bidirectional anchor in combination with one piece machined spring gives reliable gripping force between slips and casing walls.
Due to its high load capacity and anchor design the Gauge Hanger can be used as an anchor for down-hole tools like inflatable packers, perforation guns, sampling tools and can be set in both cased and open holes.
Standard SB pulling tool is used to retrieve the Gauge Hanger from the well.
- Extra slim OD and high expansion
- High flow area
- Short length and low weight
- Rigid tubular body
- No conversion kit required to fit different tubing sizes
- NACE MR0175 suitable materials
- Nitride surface treatment increases longevity
- Active bidirectional pocket type anchor
- Simple redressing
- Short setting stroke
- Tool OD – 2 inch
- Overall Length – 37.72 inch
- Weight – 30.15 lb
- Setting Stroke max – 3 inch
- Setting Force – 7,000 lbs
- Nominal Fishing Neck Size – 1.75 inch
- Bottom Connection – 1-1/16-10 UNS
- Setting Range – from 4-1/2 to 7 inch (all casing weights)