EPB TU / ZS ON OPO OIL Production (E8)
The oil depot is a warehouse enterprise, which is a complex of buildings, structures and communications designed to organize the reception, storage, dispensing and accounting of oil products.
According to the Federal Law "Industrial Safety Rules for Warehouses for Oil and Petroleum Products", technical devices, equipment, tanks that have fulfilled their standard service life, must undergo technical diagnostics and examination of industrial safety.
Operation of technical devices, equipment, tanks without an appropriate conclusion of an industrial safety review is not allowed.
Requirements for the operation of the tank farm, its territory, buildings, structures and equipment, engineering communications, the procedure for receiving, storing and dispensing petroleum products, maintaining their quality, metrological support, preventing accidental oil spills, environmental and fire safety, labor protection, maintenance personnel and its professional training are established in the "Rules of technical operation of oil depots", approved by order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia of June 19, 2003 No. 232.
The procedure for the examination of industrial safety is established in the Federal Law "Rules for the Examination of Industrial Safety".
When conducting an examination of technical devices perform:
- analysis of documentation related to technical devices (including acts of investigation of accidents and incidents related to the operation of technical devices, expert examination of previously conducted examinations) and operating modes of technical devices (if any);
- inspection of technical devices;
- settlement and analytical procedures for assessing and predicting the technical condition of technical devices (in cases in which technical diagnostics of technical devices is carried out.
Technical diagnostics of technical devices includes the following measures:
- visual and measuring control;
- operational (functional) diagnostics to obtain information about the status, actual operating parameters, the actual loading of the technical device in real operating conditions;
- determination of the existing damaging factors, damage mechanisms and the susceptibility of the material of the technical device to damage mechanisms;
- assessment of the quality of the connections of the elements of the technical device (if any);
- the choice of non-destructive or destructive testing methods that most effectively identify defects resulting from exposure to established damage mechanisms (if any);
- non-destructive testing or destructive testing of metal and welded joints of a technical device (if any);
- assessment of identified defects based on the results of visual and measuring control, non-destructive or destructive testing methods;
- study of the materials of the technical device;
- settlement and analytical procedures for assessing and predicting the technical condition of a technical device, including analysis of operating modes and investigation of the stress-strain state;
- assessment of residual life (service life).
During the examination of buildings and structures, the available documentation is analyzed:
- design and executive documentation for the construction, reconstruction of the building (structure), permission to commission the building (structure);
- documents certifying the quality of building structures and materials;
- acts of accident investigation;
- conclusions of the examination of previously conducted examinations of the building (structure);
- operational documentation, documentation on maintenance and overhauls, reconstruction of building structures of a building (structure).
Inspection of buildings and structures includes the following activities:
- determination of the conformity of building structures of buildings and structures with design documentation and the requirements of regulatory documents, identification of defects and damage to elements and units of structures of buildings and structures with the preparation of statements of defects and damage;
- determination of the spatial position of building structures of buildings and structures, their actual cross-sections and the state of connections;
- determination of the degree of influence of hydrological, aerological and atmospheric influences (if any);
- determination of the actual strength of materials and building structures of buildings and structures in comparison with the design parameters;
- assessment of the conformity of the area and weight characteristics of easily ejected structures of buildings and structures to the required value, ensuring the explosion resistance of the object (if any);
- study of the chemical aggressiveness of the working environment in relation to materials of building structures of buildings and structures;
- determination of the degree of corrosion of reinforcement and metal elements of building structures (if any);
- verification calculation of building structures of buildings and structures, taking into account the deviations, defects and damages revealed during the examination, actual (or predicted) loads and material properties of these structures;
- assessment of the residual bearing capacity and suitability of buildings and structures for further operation.