The environmental service consists of qualified specialists with at least 15 years of experience and is constantly replenished with young specialists. The available two laboratories: field radioecological and stationary geochemical , equipped with all necessary equipment, provide high-quality research. All work is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and comply with all international standards.
Work performed :
- Drafting environmental impact assessment of various types of economic activity (EIA).
- Environmental monitoring at all stages of field work.
- Environmental risk assessment.
- The study of geochemical pollution of industrial zones, quarries, mines, dumps, filtration fields and other objects of industrial and agricultural complexes.
- The study of radionuclide pollution of natural environments at industrial facilities.
- Drafting MPEs and passports of hazardous waste.
- Laboratory analyzes of water, soil, soil, vegetation.
- Inspection for air pollution of industrial premises and work areas.
According to the results of comprehensive geological, hydrogeological, engineering - geological and environmental studies in the territory of the Semipalatinsk nuclear test site, our experts have developed an original method to prevent the radioactive impact of underground nuclear explosions on the environment. This method is recognized as an invention (preliminary patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 5376). The research materials were used in the preparation and development of the first industrial facility of the Karazhir coal mine in the territory of the Semipalatinsk nuclear test site.
Modern material and technical base
Field Radioecology Laboratory :
- Ramon-02 radon radiometer combined with Ramon-Radon-01 in a single housing
- Universal radiometer spectrometer MKS-A021
- GPS navigation equipment
- Radiometer SRP-88N
- Universal gas analyzer “GANK-4 (A)”
- Air monitoring device meteometer MES-200A
- Gas analyzer X-am (Ex, O 2 , H 2 S)
- Hardware and software systems for processing and interpreting the received data.
Regional geochemical laboratory :
- Chemical analytical studies
- Research in Organic Chemistry
- Atomic emission approximate quantitative analysis with inductively coupled plasma of water, soil, rock samples