TC 712 A8 - Processor module
- A series of high-performance processors with a frequency of up to 1000 MHz.
- Up to 512 MB of RAM.
- Up to 2 MB of non-volatile memory without the use of batteries.
- Support for SD memory cards up to 32 GB.
- Up to 5 built-in Ethernet interfaces. Work in multitasking mode.
- Embedded web server.
- Reduced power consumption.
- Self-test and performance check of controller modules.
The redundancy subsystem is intended for redundancy of ELSI-TMK controllers. The redundancy of the ELSI-TMK controller should be understood as:
- hardware redundant power supplies, in which power is supplied to the crate from one of two sources:
- power supply module TP 711 (TP 712);
- redundant +24V power supplied to the power connector of the patch panel.
The choice of power source depends on the voltage supplied to the crate. In other words, power is supplied from the power source, the voltage on which is higher.
- software redundancy of CPU functionality.
- I/O redundancy is carried out by duplicating I/O modules in symmetrically installed two identical crates.
The redundancy subsystem is software operating as part of two PLCs interconnected by redundancy lines according to the “Main-Reserve” principle.
The redundancy subsystem is used to manage the redundancy process, thus ensuring the implementation of the following features:
- performing different tasks and configuring different projects;
- backing up task data specified by the user;
- transfer to the backup controller at the user's command;
- automatic transition to the backup controller when a failure of the primary controller is detected.
The maximum allowable time for automatic failover to the standby controller in case of failure of the main PLC is 50 ms;
Built-in RAM and flash-memory up to 512 MB provides ample opportunities for storing user programs and processing large amounts of data. The built-in flash-memory is designed to accommodate the operating system, the execution environment of the controller configuration and the user program. RAM up to 512 MB allows you to implement the processing of large amounts of data with high speed, including multitasking. Up to 2 MB volatile memory provides the user with powerful tools for unattended data storage during power outages. The absence of a buffer battery significantly increases the reliability of using volatile memory throughout the entire life of ELSI-TMK.
Support for SD memory cards up to 32GB provides ample opportunities for backing up user data, entering a detailed event log and storing diagnostic data. Built-in configuration tools allow the user to arbitrarily customize the logic of working with the SD memory card in accordance with the needs of the project.
ELSI-TMK processor modules have wide communication capabilities for integration into complex control systems and support the following network protocols
- IEC 60870-5-104-20
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU
The USB interface located on the front panel of the processor modules is intended for Elsi-TMK configuration, diagnostic and service functions. No additional settings are required to establish communication with the controller. Support for USB host functions allows you to connect a wide range of peripheral devices to the controller: GSM / GPRS, 3G and LTE modem, Wi-Fi access points and GPS / GLONASS receivers.
The Wi-Fi access point provides the user with enhanced options for diagnosing the controller using a regular smartphone or tablet PC using a web browser. All ELSI-TMK CPUs have a built-in web server that allows you to view diagnostic messages, the status of variables and the current configuration, as well as quickly make changes to the configuration.
The RS-232C interface is designed to connect radio modems, GPS/GLONASS time synchronization modules or to poll Modbus RTU devices.