Program Complex "Univers"
(IT and Software)
UNIVERS - a software package designed to process VSP data and interpret them together with GIS and OGT data (2D, 3D). The name of the package in Latin literature. Preprocessing of 2D ground-based seismic data using microwave technology. UNIVERS is formed from a combination of the initial characters of the words UNIx VERtical Seismic.
Key features provided by the UNIVERS package. Basic processing.
- anchor VSP (checkshot)
- longitudinal VSP (short range, zero offset)
- non-longitudinal VSP (long-range air defense, far offset)
- MTF (walkaway, 2D VSP), 3D VSP
- 2D + VSP, 3D + VSP
- Microwave 2D terrestrial data preprocessing
The principles of processing.
- Processing is based on three-dimensional gradient models of the environment.
- The selection of wave fields is performed iteratively as the separation of the components of the interference field. The sum of the components is equal to the original field.
- Specialized procedures are used, developed taking into account the specific features of vector wave fields in wells.
- The processing goals are to refine the model of the medium as a solution to the inverse dynamic problem and obtain images of the medium for subsequent interpretation.
- The refinement of the environment model is performed iteratively.
The functionality of the package.
- Detailed lithologic-stratigraphic correlation of deep sections of the OGT and GIS data
- Assessment of the one-dimensional model of the near-wellbore space
- Obtaining high-resolution acoustic impedances in the exposed part of the section, as well as below the bottom of the well
- Assessment of the absorption coefficient of the medium
- Zero-phase deconvolution of an OGT section along a single-reflection VSP track
- Obtaining high-resolution near-wellbore images as a result of processing remote PF
- VSP Surveillance System Design
- Evaluation of a three-dimensional model of the medium in the near-wellbore space with pinch-outs
- Assessment of the directions of cracks and faults of rocks
- Building a geological-stratigraphic model of the environment and structural maps based on information about reflecting horizons
- 2D 2D seismic data processing for the construction of high-quality time sections using microwave technology.
The package runs on Linux 64-bit. The following OS options are supported:
- OS: RHEL / CentOS / Scientific Linux ver. 5.6 or 7 64-bit
- Data storage is carried out in a file-oriented database.