FIELD - Geophysical Researches OF WELLS
Volgogradneftegeofizofika carries out the whole complex of field geophysical studies of wells and works.
The list of ongoing research and work:
- geophysical surveys during the drilling and operation of wells;
- pipe formation testing, including Polaris equipment;
- perforation of deep wells;
- well swabbing;
- geological and technological research in the process of drilling.
The work is carried out by the Petrovsky Department of Geophysical Works (PUGR) of VNG PJSC consisting of:
- GPP-1 - a group of production and geophysical production lots, includes 3 lots specializing in the implementation of a GIS complex in drilling wells;
- GPP-2 - (based in Kotovo), includes 3 production and geophysical lots specializing in the implementation of the GIS complex in production wells and perforated blasting operations;
- EIP - formation testing expedition, includes 2 production lots. Performs hydrodynamic studies of formations discovered during drilling and testing of prospective intervals in cased wells completed by drilling, development, cleaning and intensification of intervals during operation;
- EGTI - expedition of geological and technological research, includes 4 production lots. Performs work on informational geological-technological and geological-geochemical support of the drilling process;
- Instrumentation - control and interpretation party, provides operational processing and interpretation of geological and geophysical materials.
To perform the work, the management is equipped with:
- 10 logging laboratories - “KEDR-02 / 1,5”, “KARSAR” on the chassis of the URAL and KAMAZ vehicles;
- 8 lifts - PKS-5-03, PKS-5M, PKS-7 based on KAMAZ vehicles;
- 3 mobile explosive warehouses;
- 11 sets for testing formations;
- 3 GTI stations;
- Satellite communication systems to ensure the prompt delivery of data to the processing lot and the CUSTOMER.