Technical Diagnostics and Industrial safety Expertise of oil and gas Facilities
- Technical diagnostics, industrial safety expertise of oil and gas facilities:
- pressure vessels, reservoirs;
- buildings and structures;
- oil and gas wells for various purposes;
- technological equipment of booster compressor stations (BCS), integrated gas treatment plants (UKPG), preliminary gas treatment plants (UPPG), equipment of compressor stations (CS), underground gas storages (UGS);
- fountain fittings, column heads and wellhead equipment;
- technological pipelines KS, DKS and UGS;
- gas gathering loops and collectors, interfield pipelines;
- gas pipelines, sections of pipelines intersections with other communications (including crossings under roads and railways).
- Diagnostic support for complex repair of pipelines.
- Design and survey work regarding technical diagnostics:
- inspection of building structures of buildings and structures;
- collection of initial data on the projected object (LED) - the intersection of the projected infrastructure with existing product pipelines;
- work as part of engineering and geodetic surveys;
- work as part of engineering-geological surveys.