Nondestructive testing laboratory NPP "TIK" carries out control of equipment, structures and materials by non-destructive methods.
Services are provided in the following areas:
1. VIBRODIAGNOSTICS AND VIBRATION OF EQUIPMENT
- general assessment of the vibrational state (GOST, OVLV norms);
- analysis, determination of defects affecting the operation of equipment;
- assessment of the quality of repairs, recommendations for the next repair;
- report on the technical condition of the equipment, recommendations for maintenance.
2. EQUIPMENT BALANCING
- balancing of fans, exhaust fans, electric motors, pumps, drums, mills and other equipment;
- balancing of non-standard equipment;
- issuing a balancing protocol and recommendations for service.
3. LASER CENTERING OF MECHANISMS (HORIZONTAL WITH COUPLINGS, VERTICAL ON FLANES)
- alignment, elimination of misalignment of shafts (electric motor - actuator), shaft shafts;
- alignment of non-standard equipment;
- quality control centering and issuing a protocol.
4. EXAMINATION OF ROLLING BEARINGS
- Diagnostics of rolling bearings is carried out at the vibration control stand of bearings SVK-A. As a result, a conclusion about the condition of the bearing is issued.
- VIK (visual measuring control) - determination of the technical condition of the working surfaces of bearings, measurement of the main landing dimensions of bearings. Additionally - measurement of the radial clearance of bearings in accordance with GOST 520-2011.