Certification center for Certification of Welders and Welding Production Specialists SUR-10AC
The certification center was established in 2003 and operates on the basis of the certificate of conformity AC-САСв-079 dated 10.29.2015 issued by the National Agency for Control and Welding (NAKS). Certification of welders (level I specialists) and welding specialists of levels II and III of professional training is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the "Rules for the certification of welders and welding production specialists" ПБ-03-273-99, "Technological regulations for the certification of welders and welding production specialists" RD 03-495-02.
Certification center SUR-10AC conducts certification for the following groups of hazardous technical devices:
- handling equipment;
- boiler equipment;
- gas equipment;
- oil and gas production equipment;
- equipment for chemical, petrochemical, oil refining and explosion and fire hazardous industries;
- building construction.
Certification center SUR-10AC conducts certification of welders in the following welding and surfacing methods:
- manual arc welding with coated electrodes (RD);
- manual argon-arc welding with non-consumable electrode (RAD);
- manual argon-arc direction (RADN);
- manual arc surfacing with coated electrodes (RDN).
BY THE FOLLOWING GROUPS OF KEY MATERIALS: